Module Discount from the order amount Opencart 2 - allows you to set discounts for ranges of order amounts (to choose: for the current or for the sum of all processed orders), as well as to set the dependence on the group of customers. The discount can be set as a numeric value or as a percentage.
That is, you can set the dependence of discounts on the order of the following parameters:
- from the amount of the current order: from and to;
- from the sum of all orders executed by the client (cumulative discount): from and to.
- for certain groups of customers or for all customers.
Install the module:
1. Unzip the archive, select the module for your Opencart 2 version.x
2. Install the module through the admin panel
3. Go to the admin panel System > Users > user Groups > Administrators and tick "total/discount" in the properties "Allow viewing" and "Allow editing".
4. Go to the admin panel Modules > Account in the order > Discount on the order amount and click INSTALL and then EDIT.
5. Click Edit and start adding discounts.
07.07.2017-fixed module bug in Opencart 2.1
27.11.2018 - fixed the problem of adding discounts on Opencart 2.3