This service includes:
1) Configuring the Opencart engine to work over the https protocol.
2) Setting up robots.txt to work over the https protocol.
3) Setting up redirection from http to https.
4) Setting up redirection from www to non-www (if necessary).
5) Configuring webmasters in Yandex and Google PS to work using the https protocol.
6) Replacing old http links in articles / product descriptions and scripts.
To configure https, we need:
1) You must have purchased and installed a hosting SSL certificate. (If you don't know how, we will help.)
2) Access with administrator rights to the administrative part of the store (login and password).
3) FTP access to your server (IP (host), login and password).
4) You may also need access to the Hosting Control Panel. (On rare occasions)
You can write all the necessary accesses in the comments to the order or to our mail firstname.lastname@example.org, do not forget to indicate your order number in the subject line when sending by email.